Nominations are now open for the Oil & Gas UK Awards where OGA will again present the MER UK Award. This award recognises those companies whose cooperative approach and positive behaviours have helped to maximise the economic recovery of oil and gas from the UKCS. We are looking for companies who have demonstrated strong leadership in pioneering successful new ways of working that can be shared and adopted across the industry.
- Candidates must be currently active on the UKCS
- Candidates must describe a situation on the UKCS
- We welcome entries from operators and service companies both large and small
- Nominations close at 12 noon on Friday 4th August 2017.
- The Awards will take place at Aberdeen’s Exhibition and Conference Centre on the evening of Thursday 2 November 2017.
- Previous finalists and winners can be viewed here.
For more information please contact:
External Affairs Manager Oil & Gas Authority Tel: +44 (0) 300 020 1035